ALL TEAM MEMBERS
· Arrive as early as possible on April 1, 2019 to assist with setup, hospitality, and registration.
· Daily team check-ins for a smooth meeting
· Solicit attendees from within your own circles
· Solicit sponsorships from within your own circles
CHAIR: Rhonda Blevins
Goal: Facilitate a beach retreat for clergy women providing renewal and networking.
· Marketing & Print program
· Lead planning team meetings
WORSHIP: Patrice Curtis
Goal: Produce a meaningful, interfaith worship service that will glorify God and uplift retreatants.
· Work with other clergy chicks to plan one interfaith worship service
· Enlist worship leaders
· Design/print worship folder
· Provide worship information to chair by Jan. 1, 2019
Goal: Plan effective workshops to enrich life and ministry.
· Work with other clergy chicks to plan workshops
· Enlist workshop leaders
· Serve as liaison between workshop leaders and church, providing leaders what they need
· Explore opportunities to offer CEU’s
· Provide workshop information to chair by Jan. 1, 2019
Goal: Secure $2,000 from sponsors.
· Work with other clergy chicks to secure sponsors
· Serve as liaison with sponsors to collect ads, logos, print materials
· Serve as liaison with church for booth setup
· Provide sponsorship information to chair by March 20, 2019
Goal: Provide fun, food, and fellowship for the Chicks!
· Work with other clergy chicks to plan opening reception and closing celebration aboard the Starlight Majesty
· Plan extras including morning exercise (walking, yoga) and free time options.
· Serve as liaison with church hospitality team to provide lunches and refreshments for the reception and breaks
· Lead on-site registration and assemble hospitality materials
· Provide information to chair by Feb. 1, 2019